Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stress~

-This is our promise-


Sorry..what can i say ..i'm so sorry..i making you become so stress.What can i do now?Please apologize what i done."Don't be kid,i cant tahan"she saying.This word hurting me so much.WHat i planning need to cancel because she think i no prepare well.At first,i think she change because she like no care about me.She dont wan see me..But lastly i know she stressss.Why?I don't know what she thinking.Just go study also need think so much.Bring your bag and yourself.wHat else?Haiz.She angry.Angry like.hard to describe.I don't like that feeling.The plan go KELantan have to cancel..why?Just wanna see u..is it too hard?CalLing me...''I don't want you go!''..Damn so hurt.Any couple will say like that?Couple will miss each other right?Because 4 years Make you bored?I starting felt that im so stupid,fool and naive.I have trying go labuan find her before.I love that feeling.Sorry baby..laopo..take a breath!You can do it.Are you regret be my girlfriend?I can 100% tell you.I never regret!Love wiil make people lose control..it happened to me!When i lose control,you saying me i unnormal..

1 comment:

  1. sabar la bro..... after reading your post....i dunno what to say....cuz....i don't quite understand your post...
    try to put yourself in her shoes....
    maybe u will understand..

    ReplyDelete